As a BI developer/project coordinator you have a good combination between business and technology. The emphasis is on programming within Qlik. About 75% of the time you are working on this, the rest of the time you are working on project management for Qlik solutions. You will be given the freedom to lead the project independently and you will have intensive contact with the stakeholders to arrive at a unique solution.
Purpose of the job
• As a BI Specialist you are responsible for determining the information needs, the design and implementation of reports and dashboards.
• You monitor data quality and solve errors to support internal and external customer requests.
• You work closely with different departments and it happens regularly that you are involved in other challenging projects.
All this to support the company’s logistics operations for two sites in Tilburg and one in Breda.
The customer base consists of demanding high-tech customers.
They are looking for a person with:
• You have extensive experience with Qlikview/Qliksense;
• Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
• You are independent, analytical, accurate, stress resistant, structured and proactive;
• Characteristics of you are: good communication skills and good communication skills with the business and colleagues;
• Project Management experience is a plus;
• Preferably affinity with logistics processes;
• You can work independently as well as in a team;
• You master the English language in word