Stroom is looking for a Coordinator Logistics, Nederland
Main Purpose: Commercial physical feedstock and biofuels operations for the trading desk. Co-ordinates all aspects of the post-deal trading activities to ensure contract execution runs smoothly. Provide commercial/market information to the trader as necessary. Coordinate marine and container logistics in order to execute the trade successfully. Assists in chartering and demurrage handling.
· Plan and forecast supply and stock management of REG’s products globally.
· Liaise with inspectors, agents, shipbrokers, trade counterparties, storage terminals and internal departments to ensure smooth physical operations.
· Logistic coordination from containers and documentation handling.
· Minimize cost and pursue optimization of operations.
· Establish good working relationships with counterparties, alongside internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 2-4 years of experience in bulk marine and container operations in a trading environment for (bio)fuels, oils or chemicals
· Minimum bachelor’s degree qualification in related field.
· Good knowledge of operations and documentation handling is critical
· Ability to be flexible in work hours and work to deadlines and under pressure.
· Experience in supply planning, stock progression, logistic costs optimization and forecasting
· Ability to establish good working relationships with relevant counterparties.
· Strong communication skills and numeral literacy are very important.
· Analytical and possesses commercial instinct.
· Good coordination and planning skills to liaise on tight logistics deadlines.