The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction within the Dutch part of the company. In addition, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for the optimal communication, support, correspondence and deliveries between customers, the Sales team and the Customer Service team.
• Providing commercial and administrative support of all commercial activities from the Sales team regarding customers;
• Being the communication portal between the Sales team, back office and customers;
• Order processing and making reservations for instruments to be borrowed in connection with the surgeries;
• Handling the Order Management (providing accurate delivery dates, pricing information, order status, et cetera);
• Allocating products;
• Being involved in inquiries;
• Preparing immediate deliveries/transfers of products;
• Handling order entry and checking price agreements and conditions.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions.
Completed MBO/HBO education in Business or Administration, or equivalent through professional experience.
At least 2 – 4 years of professional experience within Customer Service.
– IT literate (MS Office, SAP, Salesforce);
– Preferably a high level of product, anatomy and physiology knowledge;
– Preferably a good understanding of Sales processes;
– Preferably experienced in production planning;
– Preferably experienced in sales within the healthcare sector.
– Fluent in Dutch and English, in both speech and writing.
Personal Skills Requirements
– Good in proactive communication;
– High level of being driven and persistent;
– Able to focus on details;
– Strong customer focus;
– High level of flexibility;
– High level of responsiveness.