The office in Breda is seeking for a demand planner DEMEA. Do you want to work in a fast-paced international environment?
Responsible for an effective and efficient daily, weekly, monthly Demand Planning process. Support and challenge Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that at any given time the most realistic Customer and Sales plans are reflected in their systems and processes. Liaise with Supply Planning and Operational teams to ensure the Demand stakes are known and protected.
The role will deliver the business a realistic outlook from Demand side and will be used for inputs into the IBP processes, covering the 24 month’s outlook, in order to make the best possible decisions to fit the market demand. To create this outlook you have to gather input from the relevant stakeholders and challenge these inputs. In addition, you have to make sure there is a focus on the right regions, analyze the input and advise stakeholders on decisions that influence the growth of the business.
The Demand planner will work with several stakeholders within Driscoll’s, mainly being Sales & Account Management, Marketing, Product Leadership and Product Business Management, as well as Supply Planning & Scheduling and Finance. Next to that this role will be customer facing as well in order to get a robust demand plan in place.
• Understanding the company’s strategic objectives and deploying them into viable demand plans
• Develop rolling forecasts at all required levels of detail, and ensures consistency between aggregate and lower-level numbers covering the 2 year Integrated Business Planning horizon
• Lead Area & Country Demand Reviews and advise stakeholders on assumptions underneath the robust demand plan, providing insights on customer plans / funnel, risks & opportunities, decision influencing in an unbalanced situation around supply & demand in fruit volume or plants
• On behalf of Demand maintain a weekly and monthly supply & demand alignment & consensus cycle
• Support the Demand Planning Manager for the monthly DEMEA Demand review cycle and feed systems with the data necessary
• Primary contact for Demand Planning systems setup and its integrity, including filtering historical demand baseline (Anaplan)
• Ensure Planning Master Data is always fit for purpose, and properly represents all demand needs in the planning systems
• Analyze and understand root cause underneath performance indicators
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
• A Master / Bachelor degree in the commercial, supply chain and/or agronomy area and a at least 3 years of relevant working experience in an international Sales & Operations Planning environment;
• Good understanding of Demand, Supply and Finance Business planning
• Excellent analytical and computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Planning systems (Anaplan is a pre)
• Ability to plan on aggregate level 2 years out, as well as zoom in on short term to ensure solid Demand Plan is in place
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong convincing skills & building internal & external relationships.
• Curious self-starter with good teamwork skills and able to involve any stakeholders on a timely basis to align with each other.
• Multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines. An eye for detail with good planning and implementation skills is a must.
• You are willing to travel within EMEA.