Stroom is looking for a Key Account Manager, Nederland
Intelligent logistics management is the key to organizing your warehouse logistics globally. As a contract logistics provider, we get the most out of your processes. Our contract logistics division comprises worldwide logistics services including a global network of currently 24 full service 3PL facilities with a total of 250,000 sqm as well as state of the art Control Tower Services:
• Managed transport services
• State-of-the art digital solutions including barcode processing, EDI, Web Portal, WMS
• Bonded & non-bonded warehousing
• Value-added services
• P.O. / Vendor Management
• Process optimization
As part of the growth strategy in this fast developing key vertical for Röhlig in Europe, we are looking for a Key Account Manager (Control Tower Transportation)
Manage customer relationships for some of the Control Tower Clients as well as potentially transport from the warehouses. Ensure that the customer is satisfied with the solution provided and for finding additional solutions for follow-up work. In order to offer the best possible services, the main purpose of this function is to know the ins and outs of the customers and the internal organization, organize the necessary operational support and follow up on service issues for the customer(s), resolving issues as they arise. All in line with the SLA.
• Discusses the performance with the customer and acts on deviations towards SLA and/or customer expectations, both in case of escalations as well as to improve structurally;
• Significant carrier interaction (carrier procurement, carrier relationship management);
• Attends and/or organizes meetings with customers and internally;
• Coordinates improvement projects;
• Develops potential supply chain solutions for existing customers, together with engineering, IT, sales and other departments;
• Follows up on solutions implemented at the customer;
• Measures and reports on the KPI’s as agreed with the customer in line with SLA;
Depending on the seniority of the selected candidate, the selected person might become responsible for customer P&L’s and customer development (growth).
• Educated at least on HBO level (e.g. Commercial Logistics);
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role;
• Proven experience of integrated value added services in an international environment;
• Has a background in logistics and supply chain;
• Fluent in business English (spoken and written). Any other European language skills are useful (+ at least one additional foreign language);
• Experienced with Microsoft Office.
What we offer
Working at this company means to live internationally: Every day, team members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
• Regular career development talks and individual training and coaching give you a base for your further professional development.
• The international representation ensures a range of opportunities for career development in Europe.
• They offer an attractive and performance-related remuneration package as well as monetary benefits like a company-supported pension scheme, travel allowance, vitality provisions and secondary employment benefits with tax advantage.
• The company policy for flexible working hours and mobile working supports your personal needs in your daily routine.
• And above all: get the chance to be a part of a great team!