Stroom is looking for a Logistics Coordinator, Nederland
Noord-Brabant, West-Brabant, Zuid-Holland, Noord-Holland, Nederland
A ten year old worldwide logistic organization, who is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
Responsible for the Outbound delivery & Return process of Consumer Electronics division throughout Benelux in accordance with KPI’s regarding warehousing, distribution & returns in order to have an optimum cost efficient distribution and minimum return flow, whereby internal and external customers are satisfied with the delivered performance.
• Daily contact with warehouse, Supply chain management, order desk, sales subsidiaries, 3pl logistics partners;
• Accurate outbound transport;
• Prevent and solve issues;
• Process improvement;
• Meeting customer requirements;
• Analyze and report in order to improve processes;
• Monitor deliveries;
• IOD control;
• Handle returns, refusals;
• Home Delivery and e-commerce;
• Claim handling;
• Manage grading;
• Marketing support;
• Blocked stock;
• Duty processing;
• Projects (new products, new solutions)
• Reporting in order to inform management, order desk, sales subsidiaries and logistics service provider.
Working in 3 locations: Delft, Amstelveen and Tilburg area.
For this role they are looking for a professional with good communication skills and cultural awareness. You are flexible, goal- and service-oriented, and well-organized.
They are looking for a colleague with:
Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in logistics
1-3 years’ work experience
Strong analytic skills
Dutch and English in speaking and writing (level B2)
ERP (advanced level)
Excel (advanced level)
What we offer
Outstanding secondary benefits, for instance a fully paid health care insurance and fitness subscription at Basic Fit.