This company is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the team in Bladel, the Netherlands. In this role you are responsible for the execution and control of the daily operations, including all administrative handling. On a daily basis you are in direct contact with suppliers, carriers and customers. As well as the offices worldwide and of course the various departments within Interfood, such as Trade, Finance & Quality Assurance. You can easily respond to market signals. You like working in an international environment, you are stress resistant and always looking for process improvements.
You will be assessed for result areas; the execution of daily operations and invoicing & administration.
As the new Logistic Coordinator you:
• Monitor detailed (un)loading days and times with suppliers, customers, warehouses and or logistic service providers
• Create and exchange all required documents and information for both suppliers, logistic service providers and customers.
• Monitor running loading, transports and unloading and take necessary action(s) in case of deviations / irregularities. And communicate actions with all involved parties.
• Collect, check and process all returning documents.
• Follow-up and finalize all related JDE processes in the ERP system regarding executed shipments.
• Execute the invoicing process (incl. credit note process).
• Process complaints (NC-process), claims or other irregularities with counterparties.