Stroom is looking for a Logistics Team Leader, Nederland
Based in The Netherlands and established over 30 years ago, at this company their mission is to be the world leader in holistic wellbeing by helping millions of people to unlock the wellness within them. They manufacture and distribute high quality nutritional supplements directly to their customers all over the world. They are proud to have a team of enthusiastic customers and colleagues who are all dedicated to creating a legacy of wellbeing. Here they celebrate and embrace diversity and believe that their success comes from creating a caring and fun community.
The role will include but is not limited to:
• Manage the team of Warehouse Assistants to deliver picking, packing to meet our SLAs
• Organise and maintain production areas in a safe and hygienic manner
• Ensure that the systems and reports are maintained in line with daily duties and SOPs
• Ensure that Conveyor and print re-sets are completed correctly
• Complete daily records and administration as required using MS Office
• Manage colleague performance in line with agreed KPIs, supported by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
• Conduct regular 1-2-1’s with warehouse assistants, giving suitable feedback and coaching as well as supporting development
• Perform training of SOPs and monitor performance, adherence, accuracy and quality of work in line with the SOPs
• Lead by example on all matters around Health & Safety
• Navigate, understand and update various management information and channels
• Identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures
• Carry out Warehouse Assistant tasks if needed to support the operation
• Actively take part in all stock audits completed on site
• Support the operations manager, Inventory Control Manager and Warehouse General Manager with various duties
• Able to complete accident / incident investigations, supported by senior managers.
• Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy.
• Be able to demonstrate knowledge of I.T. and the use of MS office.
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight time deadlines.
• Reliable, flexible and demonstrate commitment.
• Always shows a positive, proactive and can-do approach
• Engaging, motivating and inspiring a team to be the best they can be.
• Adhering to the internal Health and Safety policy at all times.
• Health & Safety – Assist the Warehouse General Manager to maintain and uphold the company’s H&S policies.
• Security – Assist the Warehouse Management Team in monitoring the buildings security adhering to Custom Warehouse and AEO-s requirements
• Facilities Management – Assist the site management by monitoring and reporting any damage to operational equipment or required repairs within pick pack area.
• 2 years previous experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Has previous experience in a warehouse and operational environment.
• Experience of Bonded Warehousing
• Good computer skills especially Microsoft office, word & Excel
• With good verbal and written communication skills including English
• Health & Safety or Fire safety qualifications advantageous
• Can communicate daily job expectations and coach employees.
What we offer
• Rewarding salary packages
• Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
• Holiday allowance – 8% of salary which is paid once a year
• Travel allowance dependent on location
• Life assurance
• Up to 3 free monthly nutritional and personal care products
• Holiday allowance of 22 days per year
Hours and Days:
40 hours over 5 days (Mon – Sat) 08:00 – 17:00. Some flexibility will be required for earlier starts and later finishes. The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way it works or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how the role is currently seen.
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.