Stroom is looking for a Project Manager, Nederland
An eleven year old worldwide logistic organization, who is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
In the Netherlands it has got 6 Distribution Centers and they are still growing. The DC’s are mainly based in North-Brabant. Developments go quickly and they always want to meet the requirements of their customers. This makes the organization a dynamic and challenging environment to work in.
They are looking for someone who can manage Logistics Projects and develop innovative solutions in order for logistics to be able to deliver distinctive service at a competitive cost level.
As a Project Manager you will be on the road a lot to lead your projects there where it happens, in all the distribution centers.
The person is this role will be preparing and managing assigned logistics projects. The aim is to develop our logistics network and to optimize the logistics operations in the Netherlands.
• Prepare, lead and implement Logistics Projects;
• Create a Project planning, guard the process and the budget;
• Lead Project meetings to share information and keep the Project team aligned on the project progress;
• Test and implement Logistical Process Optimizations;
• Stakeholder management with internal Samsung stakeholders like sales subsidiaries, European HQ and Headquarters Korea, LSP’s and other service providers involved;
• Creative design and analysis of business requirements;
• Create successful solutions and implementations based on your analysis.;
• Responsible for making business cases including ROI as well as reporting project progress to stakeholders.
• Advise on developments and trends for further improvement based on experience and knowledge.
For this role they are looking for a candidate with experience in Supply Chain development, distribution and warehousing with the ability to develop and manage innovation projects. The ideal candidate has a positive mindset, has strong communication-, persuasion- and analytical skills. He/she is a flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality.
They are looking for a manager with:
• A Bachelor/Master degree;
• Significant experience in Logistics project management;
• 5-7 years working experience in a relevant role and environment;
• A proficient level of English
• Good MS Office skills
• Experience with ERP system
• Travelling within the Netherlands will be required in this role.
What we offer
Outstanding secondary benefits, for instance a fully paid health care insurance and fitness subscription at Basic Fit.