Stroom is looking for a Supervisor Transport, Nederland
Noord-Brabant, West-Brabant, Nederland
Established in 2011, this company (part of a Korean multinational Group) is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
Purpose of the job
Execute daily transport related operations for one of their key customers. All pick-ups located all over Europe and need to be transported to Slovakia. Responsible for monitoring transport operations, customer service and act as resolute problem solver. Manage team of 2 logistics coordinators. Be the first and main contact for carrier, customer and their customers for day to day operations. You act as first escalation point for customers/carriers/colleagues for all transport related topics regarding this specific flow.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations for one of SDS key customer
• Responsible for part of transport planning
• Responsible for month end peak closures
• Chair/initiate/prepare weekly capacity meetings
• Responsible for carrier performance
• Validate weekly KPI’s
• Initiate improvements based on KPI’s analyses
• Built strong relationships with all stakeholders involved
• Hold coaching/performance/evaluation meetings with team members
• Create monthly reports (progress/improvement/evaluation report)
For this role they are looking for a candidate who is a team player with a positive and enthusiastic mindset, passion for logistics and strong customer service drive. A person who will independently serve as main contact for customers, has the capabilities to build up a strong relationship with all stakeholders involved and provide pro-active outstanding customer service.
They are looking for a candidate for Breda as well as Tilburg.
The ideal candidate is a decisive and flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality that is used to work in teams and lead them, but can also work independently and has experience in outbound transportation from shipper side.
• Logistics MBO/Bachelor degree (at least common ground with Logistics)
• Minimum 3 year of relevant experience
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
• Assertive personality
• Strong people skills
• Customer orientated
• Curious, eager to learn and pro-active attitude
• Constructive problem solving skills
• Business English in speaking and writing
• Ability to prioritize multiple requests and responsibilities in a fast paced environment
• Team player, built and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders involved