Bring the Customer Supply Chain team to a higher level by mastering, critically evaluating and improving all day-to-day operational processes related to Order to Invoice and Logistics while advocating independence, proactivity and customer driven mindset. Share best practices between
Belux and NL team. Take the lead in more complex/non-standard situations.
Coordinate the sales of (near) obsolete finished product stocks for the Benelux market.
1. Order to Invoice
Ensure correct and complete order entry and invoicing of customer deliveries and returns.
Collaborate with 3PLi to achieve customer service objectives while minimizing logistics costs and ecological footprint.
3. Distribution Management
Proactively minimize Benelux obsoletes in finished product through close collaboration with Supply Planning, Logistics and Sales.
4. Master Data Activation
Ensure smooth Customer Supply Chain operations in case of new customers and new product introductions by coordinating the related administrative aspects in the system and those of the partners.
5. Process Optimization
Critically evaluate and improve all day-to-day operational processes related to Order to Invoice and Logistics.
Qualification / Professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
• 2 years of work experience, preferably in FMCG
• Professional proficiency in Dutch and English. French would be a plus
• Functional experience with the use of ERPii, BIiii, MS Office and/or planning systems
• Affinity for logistics, sales administration and service
• Understand Supply Chain fundamentals
Skills / Competences
• Analytical skills
• Continuous learning
• Customer focus
• Interpersonal skills
• Powers of persuasion
• Problem solving
• Stress resistance
• Customer Satisfaction Surveys (Advantage, Indistributie)
• Customer Service Level (CFR, OTIF)
• First Time Right % Order and Invoice
• Obsolete Cost Evolution