They are rolling out their own TMS system throughout Europe. In the role of Supervisor Logistics Support and Continuous Innovation you are responsible for supporting all operations in Europe that use this TMS, including continuous improvement. Answer questions of local super users and analyze current operational processes and develop, suggest and implement efficiency improvements in order to improve operation efficiency and/or reduce costs. Develop and support implementation of processes/innovations, implementing new carriers or additional services (e.g. 24h delivery, home installation, etc.).
Purpose of the job
• Be the first point of contact for all questions from the European operations regarding their specific processes and the TMS system
• Setting priorities to all issues coming in
• Solve issues
• Understand the time pressure for some issues to be solved to minimize negative impact on operations
• Liaise with HQ in Korea to solve issues the European operations are facing
• Support new customer implementation projects during preparation and stabilization phase.
• Analyze current warehouse processes, order creation process and delivery process in order to determine improvement possibilities
• Analyze current IT systems (warehouse management system, transport management system) in order to determine improvement possibilities.
• Translate business needs and system requirements into processes in order to increase efficiency
• Act as a contact person for Logistics Service Provider, RPM management, Sales sub management and direct customers in order to provide and gather information regarding process or system changes
• Come up with ways to increase the visibility of logistics performance for the customers
• Gather information regarding new processes, IT systems or trends in order to have up to date knowledge.
• Report to the local operations about their issues and desired improvements
• Report to the head of innovations about progress and potential escalations
• Share latest developments with the super users in the different countries
• Prepare status updates with potential warnings, successes and general overview for Senior Management in order to keep all stakeholders aligned and up to date.
For this new role they are looking for an ambitious candidate with strong analytical and communication skills. He/she is a flexible and accurate problem-solver, keeping clear overview, with a strong hands-on mentality that likes to work in teams but can work solely as well.
They are looking for a person with:
• A Bachelor/Master’s degree in Logistics/SCM or equivalent work experience
• Relevant experience with ERP and TMS systems
• 2 – 4 years working experience
• Preferably experience at a LSP
• A proficient level of English
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Willing to travel up to 10%