For the European Distribution center located in Tilburg and Breda, they are looking for a fulltime Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for realizing an efficient and safe warehouse. Achieve logistics targets and optimize customer satisfaction; initiate projects in order to constantly improve operational efficiency.
Purpose of the job
• Manage daily allocated warehouse operations and processes
• Organize and communicate operational priorities with supervisors, aligned with forecast expectations;
• Daily reporting of operational progress towards customers and operational Manager;
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (internal, customer, supplier, etc.);
• Act as the central point of contact for various departments in the SDSNL organization;
• Maintain and develop resource & labor pool management;
• Team/individual capability development and target setting;
• Prepare and/or attend relevant daily, weekly and monthly review session;
• KPI development, analysis and monitoring;
• Operational activity modelling and productivity setting;
• Operational data analysis;
• Validating business requirement and driving/supporting solution design;
• Drive, realize and implement process improvement initiatives to improve companies’ market position in collaboration with employees.
They are looking for a Warehouse Manager with strong social skills in communication towards the team and internal and external customers. The ideal candidate has:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading a team within an operational environment;
• Experience in warehousing/ SCM (scope over 20.000m2/ over 100 FTE);
• Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
• Experience with ERP and WMS systems;
• Experienced with Microsoft office(excel)
• Strong cultural and communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience with automation/ innovation of warehouses.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement and 5S.
• Culturally sensitive
• Structured & organized
• Realistic & Pragmatic
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances
• Willing to support various peak moments
• E2E Process orientated
• Birds eye view