Stroom is looking for a Warehouse Manager, Nederland
Noord-Brabant, West-Brabant, Nederland
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the overall processes of the total flow from when the goods are picked, processed accordingly and offered to the carrier of the various streams (Export, LRD, Direct customer, etc.) that are conceivable within the GDCH. This is achieved by creating a positive and challenging work environment for employees and to lead by example. In consultation with the Manager, the occupancy rate of the team can be tuned.
• Ensure that the supporting objectives for the Expedition to be performed.
• Ensuring labelling activities are carried out correctly.
• Worked in accordance with the Quality Manual.
• Carry out OJT training for new employees.
• Housekeeping/monitoring of specific area -observe and prevent any irregularities.
• Ensure order and cleanliness in your area as well as the whole warehouse.
• Maintain the highest quality levels even during busy periods.
• Effective and efficient use of resources.
• Leading your team members.
• Oversee team members.(direct reports and outbound team up to 50 FTE, fixed and temp workers).
• Taking ownership of the processes.
• 6S integrators-Follow the methods and maintain the 6S culture.
• Ideas through to implantation of Improvement and innovation of areas and processes.
• Escalating issues. Creation of IT tickets when needed.
• UAT for changes to the system when required.
• Optimizing and maintaining the daily logistic process.
• Conducting appraisal and assessment interviews including selecting flex workers.
• Establishing procedures and WIs and ensuring these are trained out.
• Setting and adjusting operational priorities.
• Development of assigned team members-Provide feedback to Manager
• Escalating issues to warehouse manager.
• Good communication with Customer Service and other internal departments;
• Internal communication/collaboration with the Transportation Analyst.
• Introduction of new processes and manage it in the daily work.
• Liaising with the various carriers
• Contribution to the development of the various teams and individuals.
• Back-up for warehouse Manager.